Big Christmas Sale
- B&M Stores
Offers B&M StoresMore than a monthView Offers
Sainsbury's Magazine Christmas24 days leftView Offers
Offers4 days leftView Offers
Lidl Weekly Offers12 days leftView Offers
Aldi SpecialBuys UK1 day agoView Offers
Aldi SpecialBuys Scotland1 day agoView Offers
Aldi Christmas 202324 days leftView Offers
Christmas Deals1 day agoView Offers
Nov Dec - Christmas 202330 days leftView Offers
- Booker Wholesale
Catering Guide Autumn 2023More than a monthView Offers
Looking for the best B&M Stores offers
If you are looking for the biggest B&M Stores discounts you are in the right place. Here on Tiendeo, we have all the catalogues so you won't miss out on any online promotions from B&M Stores or any other shops in the Supermarkets category in your city. There are currently 2 B&M Stores catalogues on Tiendeo. Browse the latest B&M Stores catalogue "Big Christmas Sale" valid from from 1/12 to until 25/12 and start saving now!
Since it was founded in 1978, B&M has become one of the UK’s leading (and fastest-growing) variety retailers committed to balancing brilliant brands with sensational prices to fit customers’ household budgets.
About B&M Stores
Even though B&M stores do not offer any online shopping facilities for furniture, groceries and houseware items, customers can still shop online for B&M Flowers as well as B&M Garden Buildings.
And speaking of shopping, there are always B&M Lifestyle offers for a better life every day via their new recipes, how-to guides on creating exciting kids crafts, DIY hints, etc.
Don’t forget to peruse B&M stores’ newest online catalogues to keep you updated on their latest product promotions (whether it’s electrical appliances or homeware items), possible discounts, plus weekly offers and sales.
The history of B&M Stores
Founded by Malcolm Billington in 1978, B&M opened with its first store in Blackpool. Fast-forward all the way to December 2004, when the store (then called Billington & Mayman) was acquired by Simon and Bobby Arora from Phildrew Investments. This resulted in the business (which by then was only operating from 21 stores) really taking off, especially two years later when the GlynWebb chain of DIY stores (among others) were acquired and converted into the B&M homestore format. By 2012, B&M successfully opened its 300th store in the UK.
In 2016, two more distribution centres in the UK’s North West area were acquired by B&M. This led to an extra 800,000 square feet of extra capacity, beautifully complementing the fact that B&M also opened its 500th UK store that same year.
In July 2017, the smaller frozen food store chain Heron Foods was acquired by B&M. A year later, B&M started converting Heron Food branches into new B&M Express stores – and also opened its 600th store in the UK.
So, how can you score even more on the B&M website?
• Well, you have their online Store Finder that lets you discover more B&M branches (and relevant opening times) via location (town or city) or product range (alcohol, frozen food, electrical products, etc.).
• For those not in the know, B&M's online Product Guides are ingenious to help you with a more hands-on approach to your B&M products (whether it's learning how to measure curtains or pick the correct wallpaper).
• Searching for a certain B&M product or company vacancy? That's where their New Stores section conveniently lists their newest branches, relevant addresses and contact details, etc.
• Would you love to receive the latest B&M offers and bargains directly in your inbox? Just sign up for their Newsletter.
• And finally, if you wish to score more with B&M products, be sure to keep an eye on their online Competitions page!