More than a month
B&Q Kitchens Inspirations23 days leftView Offers
- The Range
Christmas Lookbook 202317 days leftView Offers
Homebase weekly offers23 days leftView Offers
Wickes Bespoke BathroomsMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes Fitted Home Office CollectionMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes Boutique TilesMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes Bespoke KitchensMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes Colour CollectionMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes AppliancesMore than a monthView Offers
Appliances12 days leftView Offers
Looking for the best Toolstation offers
If you are looking for the biggest Toolstation discounts you are in the right place. Here on Tiendeo, we have all the catalogues so you won't miss out on any online promotions from Toolstation or any other shops in the Garden & DIY category in your city. There is currently 1 Toolstation catalogue on Tiendeo. Browse the latest Toolstation catalogue "Offers Toolstation" valid from from 5/10 to until 5/10 and start saving now!
Toolstation, an experienced DIY- and trade retailer, has been offering the UK a myriad of reliable tools and building materials since it opened its first store in 2003.
While opening its 500th store, Toolstation also introduced its app. Available for download on iOS and Android, the app (which showcases over 20,000 products available for delivery or local collection) is geared towards customer satisfaction, evidenced by the fact that it aids in fast and easy online shopping, keeps shoppers updated on the newest promotions, offers recommendations for more Toolstation products, etc.
Speaking of offers, have you seen the latest online catalogues detailing Toolstation’s product releases, new stores’ opening hours, and more?
The history of Toolstation
Four years after the Goddard-Watts family sold Screwfix Direct to the Kingfisher group, Mark Goddard-Watts, one of Screwfix Direct’s founding members, opened Toolstation. This was in February 2003.
Fast-forward to 2008 when Travis Perkins plc (who supported an enhanced roll-out of new stores) purchased a 30% share in Toolstation. And in a mere three years, the Toolstation brand added no fewer than 91 stores to its portfolio. But what made Travis Perkins pls the sole owner of Toolstation was when Mark Goddard-Watts and his family sold their remaining 70% business share in early 2012.
To continue providing essential products to the public, Toolstation remained open during the UK’s COVID-19 pandemic. A click and collect service was adopted early on to boost safety. But even after pandemic restrictions were lowered, the service continues to remain a valued option at all Toolstation sites, still being the preferred shopping option for many.
So, what can you expect when clicking through to the Toolstation website?
• Whether it's for Black Friday, Deal of the Week or other Offers, check out the Deals page to see which sales and promotions you can still catch.
• It doesn’t matter if you want to shop in Bridport, Rhyl, or at a Toolstation branch near you – just consult their online Branch Locator for updated store addresses and directions, opening hours, and more.
• Want to save time and money? Then get your Customer Card at any branch. Once it's linked to your online account, simply swipe it when shopping to easily access your Toolstation account.
• And thanks to the speedy Click & Collect services, you can continue benefitting from Toolstation products and sales while keeping safe and minimising your time in store.
Want to make sure you receive all Toolstation’s online catalogues and special offers from branches near you? Then sign up for the Tiendeo alerts to immediately be notified of the freshest sales, product discounts, and more.