Homebase weekly offers
23 days left
Kitchen Collection23 days leftView Offers
Offers HomebaseMore than a monthView Offers
B&Q Kitchens Inspirations23 days leftView Offers
- The Range
Christmas Lookbook 202317 days leftView Offers
Wickes Bespoke BathroomsMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes Fitted Home Office CollectionMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes Boutique TilesMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes Bespoke KitchensMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes Colour CollectionMore than a monthView Offers
Wickes AppliancesMore than a monthView Offers
Looking for the best Homebase offers
If you are looking for the biggest Homebase discounts you are in the right place. Here on Tiendeo, we have all the catalogues so you won't miss out on any online promotions from Homebase or any other shops in the Garden & DIY category in your city. There are currently 3 Homebase catalogues on Tiendeo. Browse the latest Homebase catalogue "Homebase weekly offers" valid from from 4/6 to until 31/12 and start saving now!
With everything under one roof (including leading brands like Minerva, Bosch, Dulux, and more), Homebase is the UK’s one-stop shop for everything related to home-improvement, garden designs, DIYing and repairing, and much more.
What in-store services can you expect when entering one of Homebase’s numerous stores in the UK and Ireland?
• Try the Hire Shop, which assists you in hiring the perfect equipment for any cleaning / renovation / designing project.
• Colour mixing and matching – allow the colour experts to mix up the ideal paint colours, whether you’re looking to paint kitchens or garden fences.
• Gas exchange – simply contact one of our stores to check availability, drop off your empty cylinder, pay, and pick up your replacement when ready!
The history of Homebase
Sainsbury’s Homebase was founded in 1979 by the supermarket giant Sainsbury’s and the Belgian retailer GB-Inno-BM. Its main goal was to offer the UK a convenient DIY market and the first store was opened in Croydon in 1981. Met with a positive reaction, the brand spent the rest of the 80s opening more stores nationwide.
More expansions kicked off the 90s, with Sainsbury’s purchasing Texas Homecare stores and transforming them into Homebase shops. During the 00s, Homebase was sold to Shroder Ventures, then GUS (where the brand became part of the Home Retail Group), and then to Wesfarmers. Along with more stores, Homebase Design Centres also began to pop up, offering customers more products and design options for anything from kitchens and bathrooms to dining tables and storage cubes (and more).
Purchased by the turnaround specialists Hilco Capital in 2018, Homebase was again restructured. And after 50+ stores (and the Homebase website) were upgraded, the brand continues to remain a one-stop solution for anybody looking to fix, improve or transform their home / garden.
Although Tiendeo keeps you updated on Homebase’s newest online catalogues (ensuring you get to benefit from product promotions, discounts and more), see what perks you can enjoy on Homebase’s website.
• Like its online Store Locator so you can locate your closest Homebase store (and contact details) asap.
• And the Ideas & Advice section which assists you in various design projects (like how to style entertaining kitchens, home storage tips, etc.).
• Shopping by brand? Then the Brands page will certainly come in handy!
• Lastly, try the Gift Cards page so you can help any gardener (or DIYer) invest in their home and garden.
Don’t get left behind - sign up for Tiendeo alerts to make sure that you’re always kept informed on Homebase’s freshest product brochures, weekly promotions, secret sales, and more…